суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

contributing country hurricane relief




After spending 2 Saturdays dealing with an old PC (made for Win98) at work that should never have had XP installed on it, I decided that if I am going to get my work done before the MRRV reopens I need another computer, one that does not take 4 restarts and 3 hours to get up to a decent speed, where individual letters I type in do not take a minute to appear on the screen. So I dusted off the old iBook, reinstalled Mac OS 10.3, and will use it for my work. Sure, the battery is shot so I can not use it while I am traveling on the bus, and itapos;ll still run slower than what I am used to, but itapos;ll be better than that PC.
contributing country hurricane relief, contributing country hurricane katrina, contributing country, contributing countries.



Комментариев нет: