суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

die angst des torwarts




Yesterday I woke up and everything was like it always has been, and by the time I�put my head on my pillow to go to sleep�I didnapos;t know what the hell was going on any more. My brain is still taking it all in and trying to figure out everything that happened and who knows if I will ever get a final answer. All I�do know is that in this crazy new place I find myself the sun still shines, the wind blows like always and work still suck so much you want to drive a pen into your brain but that is a whole different issue to work on. I have to say that I was shaken all day today and it was not a good way to feel but in a matter of 5 mins, the simple act of walking into the break room at the right time and everything fell into place. I�should go I still have things to think about and events to relive.

die angst des torwarts, die anothe day, die another day, die another day 007 james bond.



Комментариев нет: